Wednesday, August 29, 2007

8/29/07

Mass Street Music



Today's entry is about Mass Street Music in Lawrence. It's far and away my favorite guitar store. They have an amazing acoustic section, which is nice for me. They have everything from starter acoustics clear up to really expensive and limited or vintage (or both) Martins. The electric guitar selection is amazing too. I've spent a lot of time and a lot of money in there too. Their selection is unmatched, but the best part of the store is their people. They're all players, and they all know just about everything you could want to know about an instrument or amplifier.

Just about every guitar I've bought has come from there, and they're still small enough and interested enough to remember people's names when they come and know what they like and look for. I can't even put into words how much I recommend this place. If you're local to Lawrence or the surrounding area, check them out at 1374 Massachusetts street. Or if you're not local, or just prefer the internet, check them out at www.massstreetmusic.com

No comments: